Fund your business initiatives and growth with a business loan. Choose from fixed or variable interest rates and repayment options to suit your cash flow cycle.
Business Loan Examples
Examples of these loans, which usually are over a maximum of 15 years, are:
- A Business Instalment Loan
- A Business Combination Loan
- A Business Interest Only Loan (interest in arrears)
- A Business Interest Only Loan (fixed rate interest in advance).
- Choose interest charging dates to suit your cash flow. They can be monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually (if you pay interest-only in advance you'll pay interest annually).
- Choose repayment cycles and dates that suit your cash flow cycle.
- Use redraw and progressive drawdowns to fund your business when the interest rate is variable.
- Swap from a variable to fixed interest rate, without cost, to meet your business’s changing needs.
- Make additional repayments during a variable rate period, without cost, to help you get ahead.